1. You live in South Carolina and order on a Tuesday at 2:15pm EST. Your package is processed and shipped Wednesday. Your package will arrive on Friday because SC is a 2 business day ship from PA.
2. You live in the southwestern tip of OR. You order on a Friday at 1:30pm EST. The next available UPS shipping day is Monday. Your package will arrive Monday of the following week because your region is a 5 business day ship from PA.
Order Processing Time - Orders made before noon (EST) Monday - Friday usually ship the same day (excluding weekends). Orders after noon (EST) ship the next available business day. Processing time will depend on the volume of orders received. Orders during Christmas time and peak season may require an extra business day to ship. If your order is heavily time-dependent, call us before ordering.
Delivery Time Calculation - The business day after your package ships starts the first shipping day. For example, you order 10:00am (EST) Friday using UPS 2nd DAY AIR. Your package will be scheduled for a delivery on Tuesday of the following week.
Rule of Thumb - Place your order so you'll receive it 2-3 business days in advance to assure you'll have it in the time frame needed. Do not wait until the last minute! The info stated on this page is a general guideline only and dependent on order volume.
Select the Correct Service - Do not select a service at checkout that is not available to your area. Your package will be held until we contact you to resolve the issue. This will delay shipping at least 1 business day.
Tracking Information - UPS tracking information is sent via email a few hours after UPS pickup. USPS is sent the day following package shipment.
Delivery Time - We cannot guarantee the delivery time of any package. Shipping fees are never fundable.
Sheduled Delivery Time - UPS is the only service that shedules a delivery time shown when tracking. USPS does not schedule or show a delivery time when tracking.
Shipping Accounts - We will not accept requests to process and bill a shipment under another UPS or USPS account. We currently do not ship FedEx or DHL.
Insurance - Please insure your package. There is nothing we can do after the fact! UPS or USPS will not make any exceptions for claims on lost or damaged items without the proper insurance applied at the time of package processing.
UPS Ground Customers - Reference the UPS Ground Transit Map found in the below section. This will show you the estimated business day transit time to your area from our location.
PO, APO and FPO Boxes - You must use USPS services if your shipping address is a post office box. UPS does not deliver to post offices.
Currently the ONLY country we ship to outside the US is CANADA. We will be adding more countries as we explore more shipping carriers to assure safe, expedited shipping that offers a reasonable cost to our customers abroad.
Please read the following international shipping terms and conditions BEFORE purchasing. If you are outside the US, you are bound by the following terms and conditions. By purchasing at www.rockstartactical.com, you have read and agreed to the following terms.
1. ROCKSTAR Tactical Systems does not ship paintball guns or gun packages (including launchers and micro-launchers) into Canada. It has been determined that export of such items ‘could’ be mistakenly deemed as a ‘replica firearm’ by Canadian customs and seized. These items are highly subjective to the customs agent/agency that reviews the order, therefore we do not ship them outside the US. If your order consists of a paintball gun, paintball gun package or launcher of any type, the item(s) will be removed from your order and an updated invoice will be sent to you. If your order ONLY consists of restricted items, your order will be cancelled.
2. It is the responsibility of all international customers to understand and adhere to any and all regulations regarding the importation, ownership and use of paintball related items in your specific location. By ordering, it is agreed that you have read and understood the laws governing these activities and are acting accordingly and within the scope of applicable laws.
3. Should an issue arise with a customs agency, it is the RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER to work with that agency through the customs process.
www.rockstartactical.com is NOT responsible for any item detained or seized by a customs related agency. ROCKSTAR Tactical Systems will NOT issue a refund or replacement on any order or item detained, either temporarily or permanently, by a customs (shipping) related agency.
4. There is a strong likelihood that fees (including but not limited to brokerage fees, duty fees, customs fees and international tariff fees) could apply to your purchase. Payments of such fees are required at delivery and due to the shipping carrier. These fees are NOT included or covered by the shipping costs associated with your purchase at www.rockstartactical.com.
It is the responsibility of the customer to pay all fees regarding the shipping and importation of any order. ROCKSTAR Tactical Systems will not be responsible for any package refused at delivery nor the shipping costs associated with refused and/or returned orders. Any item refused and returned to ROCKSTAR Tactical Systems will have ALL FEES regarding its return deducted from the refund amount in additional to standard restocking fees.
5. By placing an order, you agree to the Terms and Conditions binding all purchases made at www.rockstartactical.com.