One of the tenets of great customer service is the reassurance that the customer is buying at the best possible price. We monitor most pricing on our website in comparison to our competition but occasionally we're not always the lowest. We want to assure you that you'll always purchase at the best price therefore we'll match the price of any published competitor's price. The following are guidelines for qualifying price-matches.
- The price must be published on the internet. We will not match an email quote, word of mouth pricing or print ad pricing.
- If you are already receiving a discount through sponsorship or military status and request a price match, the price used to match the competitor's price will be the price with your discount applied, not before it.
- The item must be the exact item on the competitor's website. Colors, sizes and styles tend to carry different pricing therefore the item must be an apple to apple comparison. We'll often reference the manufacturer's product number or UPC or another unique identifier.
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website. Often, competitors' websites show old pricing on items they never stocked. The item must be listed as in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- Many of the products in certain industries, such as Paintball and Airsoft, have a strict MAP policy enforced by the product's manufacturer. MAP stands for Minimum Advertised Price and is the lowest permitted price the item can listed for by an authorized dealer. We will not price match a competitor that is lower than the MAP price required by the manufacturer. The only exception is if the manufacturer has a current, authorized sale at the time you request the price match. We will match the authorized sale price. We will not honor a price match that results in a MAP violation. We will not price match an individual that is not an authorized dealer for that corresponding brand.
- The competitor must be based in the United States. We will not price match any international price reference.
- We will not honor a price match at any point after an order has shipped.
Just contact us via email BEFORE you purchase. Send us an email containing a link to the competitor's product page showing the lower price. Often we'll just adjust the price on the website for everyone. If the price on the website can't be adjusted, we can do so on your order after your purchase. Just complete the order along with a note in the comments section during checkout making reference to the price difference. We'll adjust the total and only charge your account for the corrected amount.